- Society of Primitive Technology (USA)
- Trackertrail (USA)
- Wilderness Awareness School (USA)
- Beyond2000bc (United Kingdom)
- Shomrei Hagan (Keepers of the Garden) (Israel)
Objectives of the Society:
- To promote the practice and teaching of indigenous life skills
- To foster communication between teachers and practicioners
- To set standards for authenticity, ethics, and quality
The Tracker Trail website contains information on wilderness survival skills, tracking and nature, from the viewpoint of the ancient philosophy of living in harmony with the earth, which is what might be called "wilderness mind".
"Dedicated to caring for the earth and our children by fostering understanding and appreciation of nature, community and self. We are a national not-for-profit organization est. in 1983É" A practical, down to earth approach to learning about the wilderness around us from this highly esteemed school.
A web-site which recreates the first skill that man discovered to use his hands for: Flintknapping. "Working the stone, William is highly gifted - being blessed with the strength and creativity to turn flint into wonderfully intricate replications of prehistoric artifacts."
Shamrei Hagan was founded by Ofer Israeli in Israel at the turn of the milenium. Ofer is Anthonio's teacher and mentor. Shamrei Hagan teach "Holistic Ecology". Which focuses on the use of the hunter/gatherer skills as a tool for a better understanding of mankind and the world
Site design by Anthonio Akkermans © Wild-Live